2. The Data We Collect About You Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together as follows: Identity Data includes first name, last name, and username. Contact Data includes billing address, delivery address, email address, and telephone numbers. Financial Data includes bank account and payment card details. Transaction Data includes details about payments to and from you and other details of products and services you have purchased from us. Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, operating system and platform, and other technology on the devices you use to access this Website.
3. How We Use Your Personal Data We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data to process and deliver your order, manage your relationship with us, and improve our Website, products/services, marketing, or customer relationships.
4. Disclosures of Your Personal Data We may have to share your personal data with third parties to whom we may choose to sell, transfer or merge parts of our business or our assets. We require all third parties to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law.
5. Data Security We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal data from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
6. Your Legal Rights Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data, including the right to request access to your personal data, request correction of your personal data, request erasure of your personal data, object to processing of your personal data, request restriction of processing your personal data, and request transfer of your personal data.